|Accession number||WHC 2010.48|
Cobalt inkwell excavated from the site of the kitchen area of the Ocean House during the construction of the underground library wing in 1996. The building was built by Captain John Pendleton in 1810 and later was enlarged and became the Ocean House hotel in 1863 and was owned by Israel Decrow. The hotel burned in 1903. Artifacts recovered by archaeologist Harbour Mitchell of Camden.
|Year Range from||1863|
|Year Range to||1903|
|Collection||Camden Public Library Collection|
|Catalog Number||WHC 2010.48.4|
Camden Public Library
Ocean House hotel